Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Love I have for my Symphanie


to those of u who dnt knw me, i have a 6 yr old niece. i love this lil girl so much. i treat her as if she was my own daughter. she stay havin me laughn. she is so talented. she can sing act and dance her lil ass off. she always knw wht to say to cheer me up. i think i appreciate it becuz of the innocence she has.i cant wait to have a lil girl. even tho i want her to b her own person i would love 4 her to have some of her characteristics.

3 comments:

BelleDame said...

symphanie is bad as hell...lol

i remember we went to some tv audition with stephanie and symphanies ass kept singing and talkin to everyone that walked by

Don said...

Cherish that love. I am sure you and your niece will always be able to draw strength from that love.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u write well
Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me